Now more than ever, it is important to take our health and wellness into consideration, which is why we’ve decided this week’s blog would be about the REME Halo Air Purifier. These systems are super great for boosting indoor air quality, making breathing easier, and ridding your home of germs and bacteria.
In fact, there are plenty of reasons to consider installing one of these systems in your home, and below, we have outlined some of them for you. All you have to do is keep reading to find out more, and of course, remember to contact our team for your indoor air quality services in San Antonio, TX.
How Does an Air Purifier Work?
Air purifiers fall into a number of categories, any or all of which may be suitable for your San Antonio, TX home or business. The simplest ones use screens to filter out the particles in the air. More sophisticated models ionize the dust and cause it to stick to a containment chamber, and UV air purifiers use ultraviolet light to kill bacteria and germs.
It’s For Everyone
Everyone can benefit from air purifiers, but they do the most good in homes with vulnerable residents. This includes homes with newborn infants, homes with elderly family members and homes with people suffering from asthma and similar conditions. Considering the times, it pays to contact professionals like the ones at Riteway Service Company to see how an air purifier can benefit you!
The Magic of Purifying Plasma
The secret of the REME HELO unit is the way it produces hydro-peroxide plasma: a naturally occurring compound that Mother Nature uses to clean the air. The charged plasma circulates through your entire home, blown by the air conditioner, and causes dust and germ particles to stick together. This makes it much easier for the air filters in your system to capture them.
As we mentioned, there are plenty of reasons to consider installing one of these systems in your home:
• Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
• Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold, and viruses
• Reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
• New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
• Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
• Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
• Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
• Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
There is much to consider regarding the COVID-19 virus (Coronavirus) and its possible transmission in your home. While there are various and effective indoor air quality measures available to help protect your safety, including duct sanitization, ultraviolet (UV) germicidal light treatment, and HEPA air filters, they alone cannot protect from all forms of COVID-19 transmission. It is important to follow all official guidelines for preventing the spread of this virus.